[latvia] Rīga-zilupe

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ralfsrozenbergs, Feb 21, 2020.

1. ralfsrozenbergs

ralfsrozenbergs New Member

Why?
    This would attract the community from Ex-Soviet countries, due to the rolling stock (RVR trains only currently). Another reason for making this would be due to the route being half diesel, half electric, so you would be able to do both, diesel and electric routes.

The train yard
    2nd stop of the route 'Vagonu parks' ('Train yard') is the main depot for all "Pasažieru vilciens" (only railway passenger transportation company, which would be named "Passenger train" in english) trains, therefore you could have scenarios in the depot.

Rolling stock
    DR1AC (on the left)/DR1A (on the right)
    [​IMG]

ER2 (modernised)
    [​IMG]

ER2
    [​IMG]

ER2M
    [​IMG]

I'm not really experienced with making threads like this so do feel free to ask me more about the route in comments ;)

• Like Like x 7
  2. no123

no123 Member

super idea,

3. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

I would be interested if the route featured something relevant to Soviet-era rail. e.g. if Soviet-made locos like the VL8/10/11/15 were used on the line in the past, it would be cool if we could have it represent a past service on it (similarly to the GE 4/4 on Arosa, etc) - either as a separate loco DLC or one coming with the route. I'm fairly confident they would've been used on the line at some point, given how widespread they were across the USSR.

P.S. The VL15 was made as a TS Classic workshop item.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and here's what players will ask Train Safety Systems. Because the game has North America PTC ATC with Alerter United Kingdom AWS TPWS DSD United Kingdom high-speed 1 & France TVM-430 KVB & VACMA Germany Sifa PZB LZB and Switzerland ZSI 90 as the train safety systems.