PlayStation Ntp Class 66

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nathan Kemp, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Nathan Kemp

Nathan Kemp Active Member

Hello.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to reintroduce the class 66 back on to NTP, so we can, run passengers trains with it. I'm pretty we used to be able to use the class 66 on NTP.

If not, can this be investigated, to see if there is some way of brining it back.

Regarss,
    Nathan Kemp.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You can run anything you like in scenario planner on that route. Wouldn't even need to be "off the rails mode" as it's all diesel up there

3. Nathan Kemp

ARuscoe

I've just had a look, and I can't use the BR Cars with the class 66.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

I don't understand the question - there never was a Class 66 on NTP. Also, you can't create custom consists in the scenario editor, and I think the decision was taken not to allow the railtour consist (used on East Coastway) in scenario editor because of potential errors due to NTP coming to TSW2 after ECW - that consist nicks the mk2 coaches from NTP.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Ah OK. Haven't actually tried to make a passenger consist with a 66 and didn't know there weren't any... Sounds like something DTG might want to look at when they're reviewing the scenario planner

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nathan Kemp

Cameron's Gaming

The class 66 and BR Cars you used to be able to use them on NTP in Scenerio Planner. I'm sure I have a screen shot at Leeds.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  7. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

There was once a consist option for a 66 with the MK1’s & 2’s, but that was listed before NTP was preserved for TSW 2, and the consists were removed when NTP arrived, the issue is that there apparently isn’t any way that DTG cannot make consists separate for people who own certain DLC, and since there is no DLC which contains both a 66 and passenger cars in the same pack, that particular consist doesn’t exist, it’s the same for say the class 31.

There are ways to manipulate the consists though, for example if you put the 66 and say a class 47 & Mk2 consist in a yard, you can switch the 47 and the 66, then you’d have a 66 passenger working.