Conductor Mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cadeshr6s, Mar 24, 2021.

1. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

I would like to see in the game that when you are outdoors mode you can control the tickets of people. For me, this is also part of a train simulator.

• Like Like x 3
  2. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

A conductor mode would make a good game feature for TSW 2 when they make a Multiplayer feature.

• Like Like x 4
  3. evanhinkle1

evanhinkle1 New Member

As someone who actually understands how the railroads work I have always felt that this has been a missing part of train simulators. As this would build an opportunity for learning the route that is not just putting people into the heat of things. While TSW and TSW2 allow for people to work the doors and sit as passengers, it does not allow for people to check passenger tickets or make announcements, it would also be nice to open a single door on passenger trains for the conductor to be able to look out while the train is pulling into and out of a station. The conductor also has to get all the information about the route as they have the final word about the operation of the train while keeping the train on time. So the conductor has a lot more work than a lot of people would think. So this would defiantly make for a better experience in TSW even if they do not have a multiplayer although that would add to the experience.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

Let's see if they add this feature as part of TSW 2 Rush Hour.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

I agree to all of you guys