PlayStation Game Crashing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by iDidntAsk#4635, Apr 22, 2021.

1. iDidntAsk#4635

iDidntAsk#4635 New Member

For some reason. Everytime I finish using the livery editor on a train, a few minutes later the game crashes.

2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Yes I get this sometimes.
    I find the game can’t always cope going straight from livery editor to using that livery in the game. Possibly a memory limit gets reached. It seems that the livery editor is like a bolted on app, and when we quit back to the main menu something is left hogging the memory.
    Restarting the game and then carrying on, everything seems stable. It’s a bit of a hassle but it works.

3. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

This is the ONLY way I have found that stops the game crashing when using livery designer. Make sure you do it religiously or be prepared to constantly restart your your design.

Hentis

4. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

The crashing of the editor is already on our radar and is being worked on. When you experience a crash please do submit a support ticket. Any further evidence helps us to resolve it faster.

I can understand how disappointing it must feel if it crashes and you lose your work, so please do try and save as regularly as you can.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  5. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Nat that would be every time I use the editor, if I am on it longer than an hour or an hour and a half. Sometimes could be sooner, so when I use the editor I always save every ten to fifteen minutes just so as not to get caught.