Class 465's To Faversham

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nedstrains#1358, Mar 4, 2021.

1. nedstrains#1358

nedstrains#1358 New Member

I recently just purchased the brand new TSW2 Class 465 loco addon for Southeastern High Speed London to Faversham. I have to say that it is a very good product and the model and aesthetics are absolutely spot on. Although despite all of these positives I was very disappointed to find out that you could only use the 465 on short services from Rainham to Charing Cross and Gillingham to London Victoria. This is a shame as these scenario's do not allow a long run on the SEHS route but only a short experience with the 465 and it doesn't really allow it to have a proper "Leg Stretch".
    My suggestion is that would it be possible to have scenario's on the 465 that allow it to go from Faversham to Rochester calling at Teynham and Newington too, to simulate a Faversham to Victoria service. I would like to see this because the 465's do actually operate these services in real life and there are a couple of videos of this happening on YouTube. To see this in TSW2 would add more realism to the 465 and the game itself and allow a more immersive experience for Players driving the 465.

• Like Like x 3
  2. harrymonty06

harrymonty06 Active Member

I agree with you. Its a slight let down that you are unable to do extra services to other destinations but it would be nice to see DTG fix this to go to other places in the future

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You can drive the 465 to Faversham. You need to select the London Bridge to Ramsgate services. There aren’t many though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nedstrains#1358

nedstrains#1358 New Member

I can’t seem to find a London Bridge to Ramsgate service in the quick drive scenario. It is only a career scenario which I find very disappointing.

5. seancrabtree2003

seancrabtree2003 Active Member

I'm riding as passenger on 465 from Faversham to Gravesend. There are not many services tha do the length but that cool ans this is a timetables service

• Like Like x 1
  6. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

im train hopping and ended up at Gillingham riding 1 station on the 465 that terminated here. after this train a 465 8 car showed up continuing on to Faversham, Now im waiting to see if this 465 standing here is going to wake up and do the 11:17 service to London Vic. :) another 465 8 car just arrived heading to Faversham now at 11:05

7. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

You need to select the 8 car 465

• Like Like x 1
  8. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

The 465 has two 'livery' selection options at start (before customs) The one at the left is 4car and the right is 8car. To go to Faversham you need the 8car variant