PlayStation Hrr Trains On Hma

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by clemenstrain Nr. 9036, Apr 21, 2021.

1. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

Dear Dovetail Games team, dear community, I wanted to ask a question. I bought the Munich-Augsburg route in February. So that I can drive regional services, I need either MSB or RRO or HRR (read in the unofficial wiki Train SIm World ----> https://train-sim-world.fandom.com/wiki/Hauptstrecke_München_% E2% 80% 93_Augsburg) Quote: "The base line comes with 300 connections, but with Main-Spessart Bahn, Rhine-Ruhr East and the main line Rhine-Ruhr this reaches 427 trains" Now I bought the main Rhine Ruhr route in April. I don't own MSB and RRO yet. How do I activate the BR 422 on the Munich-Augsburg main line? Finally, the info: I'm playing on PS4. Please answer. LG Clemens

2. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

The 422 does not provide any services for HMA, all S Bahn Services are done by the 423 from HMA. The 425 from Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr adds RE/RB Services from München to Augsburg and should appear automatically when both DLC are installed.

3. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

All layers are deactivated for consoles due to performance issues on this route. On PC everything works.

4. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Oh, yes, forgot about it, didn't see the Play Station tag ^^'

5. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

As already written. Console layers are off. This DLC contains a large empty Munich railway station with minimal rail traffic.

6. clemenstrain Nr. 9036

clemenstrain Nr. 9036 Member

That's Bad :-(