Scenario Planner And Playing Them

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hasse#8149, Apr 22, 2021.

1. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

It would be great to be able to plan services that do return runs. Now afaik you can't, resulting in AI services just terminating at a platform and blocking it forever. or what happens with them after the service ends?
    Returning services or even looping services would b e great to play too!

Also, when driving a scenario, why isn't the departure boards at stations reflecting the created services? they just show Welcome to STATION NAME instead. also 375s just show Not in service on the destination signs on the train whereas the 465s show the correct destination...

• Like Like x 1
  2. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

I have to add one thing.. How come its possible to schedule a service with a 465 from S:t Pancras even though there is no 3rd rail there? you can't leave the station since there is no power! the 395s have dual power mode and can run all the way down to Faversham since they can switch between 3rd rail and overhead lines right? and this is possible to do even when NOT in off the rails mode....

3. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Passenger boards from what I know don't fully work on scenario designer I think.

• Like Like x 2
  4. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

No they don't. probably because its nåt a "real" service you're running. When you drive a service created in scenario planner you don't have any stop times and cannot be late to a stop as opposed to time table mode. This is one weakness of scenarop planner. there is no pressure to be on time, and since you don't have any time to match the boards doesn't have any info to show. you are not scheduled according to the boards. So the boards are working i guess. but your created service is not in the schedule. That has to be fixed in v2