PlayStation Trophy Hunters

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Manfonse, Sep 1, 2018.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Love visiting the East Lancs

2. Ps4Player

Ps4Player Well-Known Member

Hi, I have a question concerning the trophy Mass Transit. Does anybody know if the completed boarding tasks in MSB and RT add together or is it either MSB or RT?
    Thanks!

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I think this was one of the original threads regarding trophy issues. Just wanted to give you all some hope for missing ones lol.

I was just running an MP36 service on Pen Corridor and about 3 quarters of the way through I go two trophies, one was 'Complete 10 services in the MP15' and 'Reach level 10 in the MP15'. It shows they pop randomly way after the event and not always when you are running the loco the trophies are associated with (I qualified for both these two a long time ago) but it still leaves me wondering what the trigger is for them to pop.

I sincerely hope these counting/awarding issues are fixed in the new game

• Like Like x 6
  4. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Well-Known Member

Finished the 20th Service on RT (along with the 5 Scenarios), and the 'Mass Transit' trophy didn't pop. If this trophy won't pop now, then I am not going to bother trying for the plat, and wasting more time by completing all of the RT Services. At least there is a silver lining, i'm now done with RT.