Xbox Strange Textures On Ai Trains

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by hasse#8149, Apr 22, 2021.

1. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

Since the update on the 20th playing created scenario i found that AI trains have fluttering textures on parts of the train and / or appear from thin air at stations when i am arriving there.

2. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I've noticed this on PS4 Pro since late last year. It's like the trains just sometimes just phase in.

Since getting a PS5 I no longer see this.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

Intresting. Im on XBOX One X now thinking of upgrading to an Series s or X. Just casual gamer so not sure if the Series X is completely nessecary for me...

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I call this fuzzy train syndrome. I’d like to know why it happens. It appears to occur at the transition between levels of detail in train models, so occurs at some predictable times, like passing the yard in SEHS, when the wagons and the parked up 66 will go all fuzzy. It’s been present since the start of TSW2.

5. t.goaslind

t.goaslind Member

Yes, I have noticed this as well. stujoy, I like how you are calling it "fuzzy train syndrome" It happens several times on Peninsula Corridor and I was just on MSB a couple of days ago and passed by a fuzzy Dosto. Maybe it will be fixed as part of the Preservation project at some point or as part of the Core Update.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

If you're talking about trains looking like they are moving side to side while they are standing still (and being all fuzzy), I'm pretty sure this is caused by motion blur. This used to happen to me all the time in TSW2020, however I haven't really seen it in TSW2. You guys need to grab screenshots though if you really want the devs to take this seriously.