Venice To Verona

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ITRail, Mar 3, 2018.

?

Would you like this route?

Poll closed Mar 17, 2018.
  1. YES

92.3%
  2. Not now

7.7%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ITRail

ITRail Member

What about Venezia S Lucia to Verona Porta Nuova
    [​IMG]
    About 1h 10min of ride for fast trains up to 2h 10min for some commuter trains, the route permits speeds of 220 kph

Train cab
    -ride

Example of trains on this route
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 25
  2. LuggyWuggy0

LuggyWuggy0 New Member

What are the names of the specific trains?

3. BlitzRail

BlitzRail New Member

That Frecciarossa looks amazing! Literally had me sold when I saw how beautiful it looks. I saw the video and seeing that the route is a high speed railway network, it would be great to see it come to be in train sim world:cool:. Yes please.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Alex656

Alex656 Member

Frecciarossa? Like this? Sounds still in development.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Tazz71go

Tazz71go Member

First up = Etr 500 Frecciarossa ( high speed line and Normal Line )
    second = Fs E464 ( Traxx family from Bombardier Rail Italy ) whit Regional Coach MDVC (first) and MVDE (other)
    Third= Coach Vivalto whit Drive Place (remote command )
    Four = OBB 1216 Taurus Class whit coach International service

• Like Like x 1
  6. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Even though I like switching duties more than passenger runs, there would also be freight trains and opportunities for smistimento on this route, which would be DTG's first Italian venture. Although Amicitreni still offers a few routes and a variety of rolling stock for TS, evidently nothing there has been updated since 2014. Quanto ci manca la ferrovia italiana!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tazz71go

Tazz71go Member

it's not like that, the Italian community is still alive, looking for Rotabili Italiani, there are new routes new projects and new rolling stock

8. LastTrainToClarksville

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't looked at Rotabili Italiani for a long time.

EDIT 4/19/18: I downloaded the Torino-Bardonecchia route from Rotabili Italiani, followed by a scenario pack and now I'm remembering why I had discarded all of the Italian resources accumulated: one download requires a dozen more, many of which require additional assets, etc. Pretty soon, one forgets what is where and why. Well, here I go again . . .

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  9. Tazz71go

Tazz71go Member

this has a very specific reason, in the world of craft creations each package can be reused without necessarily owning the entire route. When you decide to create your own route and you need the streets published with another, you will only find the package. But perhaps for people like you it is better to buy a complete package all ready immediately, here you see the world of craft creations is completely different. here things get sweaty

10. LastTrainToClarksville

I'm sorry to report that I've come up against a real boondoggle: after managing to find, download, and install the TGV package required for the Torino-Bardonecchia route's "A TGV is leaving Torino" scenario, I discovered that all of the engine's keyboard commands require knowledge of the French keyboard layout (meanwhile, most controls cannot be operated by mouse); to shorten this, I'll just note that even following a French keyboard layout won't get the beast moving -- although I did succeed once by a sheer accident that will never happen again. I'm rapidly remembering what led me to dump all Italian resources some years ago.

11. Captain_Yama

Captain_Yama New Member

I know that this topic is old but as someone who loves Italy and the italian railway id really love to see some italian train routes in TS2020 we asked for north wales it took a while but we got it. why not get some from other countries. getting bored of UK DE USA.

There are some train routes based in italy not what you asked for but atleast its based in Italy:
    http://www.rotabili-italiani.org/sito/itinerari-reali.html
    http://www.amicitreni.net/

have a little browse and enjoy :)

12. LastTrainToClarksville

Magari!!!!!! In the first place, all of the routes your suggest are for Train Simulator, not Train Sim World, so you're posting in the wrong forum. Secondly, as I think I've already noted, these routes require gazillions of additional downloads, many of which are no longer available on line. As far as I know, no one in Italy (or anywhere else, for that matter) has produced a truly viable route for TS, and I haven't seen even speculation about a TSW product, purtroppo.

13. Riccardo313173

Riccardo313173 New Member

Excuse me, how can I vote for this route?

14. LastTrainToClarksville

Caro Riccardo, actual voting is only possible in response to a poll, but you can "like" any post in a thread or declare it "useful" by clicking on the small icons -- the check mark or the wrench symbols -- just below the "reply" option at the bottom-right of a message.
    Benvenuto!