Xbox Plans And Dlc.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mark28189, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Mark28189

Mark28189 Member

I thought I’d post a quick thread that the devs would be kind enough to answer, (I know they can’t answer all the threads), it would be nice to know where we stand with the Xbox one version of TSW, is the Gwr the end of what the Xbox version is ?.

My question is in simple terms, when will the Xbox one community be at the party, (on par with the pc DLC?) minus CSX HH of course.

Thanks for reading.

2. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

3. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

Yes, this has been discussed in another thread earlier. Just gonna have to wait patiently until DTG gives us news about the Xbox Version.

4. DevonDan88

DevonDan88 New Member

Bump on this article. Have purchased the xbox version but can see myself getting quickly bored with a limited section of the gwr line (Ldn Pad to Reading) and not many scenarios.
    Already feel a bit of a duff purchase. Not much freedom or much line to run on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Have you seen that since today they released two new routes, NEC and RT, to Consoles? You can upgrade in the Founders edition to the new Routes. They come in standard and deluxe Edition, the Deluxe Edition includes an additional Loco (GP40-2)
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...s/article/how-to-get-train-sim-world-xbox-one

Further they have stated that the "WSR" route is coming soon to Consoles aswell. They plan for future DLC relased to bring them around the same timeframe to PC and Consoles. The first where this could apply might be the "Ruhr-Sieg Railway" which is currently in the making.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 3