Hamburg-lubeck Preview Stream - What Would You Like To See?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DTG JD, Apr 29, 2021.

1. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey folks,

After tonight's stream, we have another preview stream planned for next Thursday (May 6th) - and we'd love to make it as tailored to your requests as possible. So, please submit what you'd like to see us show, or questions to answer, and we'll do our best to cover as much as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cloadmcally

Cloadmcally Active Member

The right dostos.

• Like Like x 33
  3. brfan#9132

brfan#9132 Active Member

Show us Lubeck station drive the cab car

• Like Like x 2
  4. harleybardoe07

harleybardoe07 New Member

The DB BR 101 please

• Like Like x 7
  5. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Pink "ONE" containers. Route looks great.

Cheers

Hentis

• Like Like x 7
  6. jeanmarc094

jeanmarc094 Well-Known Member

the right dostos. after seeing Matt fell off when he out....

• Like Like x 13
  7. thegamerniklas428

thegamerniklas428 New Member

Question:
    Will the double-deck cars with high entry be available in the release?

8. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

lighting in the passenger cars/wagons. i hope we donr have to run down the train switching the lights on as usual with this dostos

• Like Like x 2
  9. NHYoutuber

NHYoutuber New Member

Will there be trains from this DLC in other DLC’s

And is there a future train dlc for this DLC?

10. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

In last week's Roadmap stream, Adam said that already released content may get updated to current day standards, so "we get all the features we would expect" to quote him. Now the BR 112 has a higher quality interior than the already in-game BR 143. Will this mean that the BR 143's interior will get updated to the same standards as the BR 112?

• Like Like x 1
  11. NiWaTho

NiWaTho New Member

a few things, not Hamburg-Lubeck related:
    1: are we going to see multiplayer this year?
    2: are you looking into routes in other countries not yet seen in other Train sims?
    3: will you at some point develop the Siemens Vectron (Br 192) to the game?
    4: Are you working on a method to connect existing routes together like Finnentrop-Hagen and Hagen-Wuppertal?

Anyway, keep up the good work :)

12. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘d like some clarity on substitution. What locos substitute on Hamburg-Lübeck? Does the Hamburg-Lübeck rolling stock substitute on other routes? We know that the 112 substitutes on other routes, but what about the MRCE 182?

Will both the MRCE 182 and 112 have working LZB?

• Like Like x 3
  13. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

I already got 4 things for you:

Does the MRCE and Rapid Transit 182 count as a different loco or as a repaint like with the dostos?

Speaking of Dostos: What model is the livery designer Dostos based on because all the Dostos in the game are ever so slightly different. Mainly asking for livery designer madness ;)

The two screens in the 182 cab seem to be swapped as they already were on Rapid Transit. I hope this mistake is brought to your attention through my comment here. If you think about it, it makes sense that the later-added screen isn't a screen that shows vital data about the train but just a EBuLa.

Also how long does a drive along the entire length of the route take?

• Like Like x 4
  14. Task

Task Well-Known Member

What I would like to see you play:
    • RB 81 service
    • Full route freight service

Questions:
    • Do you have new info about the line numbers on the on train PIS and platform destination boards?
    • How often will the 146.2 appear on the services? And will it be on REs only or also RBs?
    • Is the MRCE available on freight services on all the other routes? If not where not?
    • Are the wet platforms working on HBK? They worked on LGV but didn't on SEH.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Alexandreo3

Alexandreo3 Active Member

An explanation what was so time consuming that even tho we get a recycled loco and no new waggongs you couldnt make the right coaches for the Route.
    Even the "new" Loco is from the outside nearlly identical to the 143 and the diffrence thats most visible the headlight is the wrong size.
    So what then was so time consuming?
    It clearly wasnt the rolling stock of the route.
    Oh and the S-Bahn Viaduct right after leaving Hamburg Hbf is wrong as well.

• Like Like x 10
  16. jayzhead

jayzhead Active Member

Would like to see a drive from the cab car. Control wise, is it the same cab car from MSB? Is it still limited as in not having working AFB, LZB?
    Also, since the next stream is hopefully on PC, would very much like to see it driven with raildriver. And maybe get an explanation on why the SIFA/AWS button has been broken for months now, why there is no AFB mapping for RD on the 101, and generally what is taking such an age getting the preserved collection locos working with it at all.

• Like Like x 1
  17. sebastian.k203

sebastian.k203 New Member

Die Innenanzeigen in den Dostos zum laufen bringen.

18. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

1. Are the sounds the exact same as the 182 and the RSN 143? Those sounds are still bugged, for example the in cab sounds are extremely quiet and the Taurus seemed to sound strange. Both sound seem exactly like the current preserved collection. Or were the sound completely changed like the RT Talent vs SKA Talent and I couldn't hear the difference?
    2. I'd like to see how the cab car interfaces with the loco, with the 143 it had the tap changer position so I wonder if it's the same here.
    3. Did the MSB DoSto receive some bug fixes to bring them back to TSW2020 standards (I.e. blue light shining through the roof)?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  19. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

Could we see scenario planner options?
    It’s the only mode I really play on and it always gets glossed over.

I’d love to see the paths and consists available for each locomotive. I would love to use the 182 Taurus on passenger trains too.

Additionally can we have conformation on layers and whether it will add any layers to existing routes.

• Like Like x 2
  20. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

The cab car has no AFB in reality.

21. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

-High entry Dostos
    -Correct 112 Headlights
    -Destination boards like RE8, RE80 and RB81 on the Trains.

• Like Like x 7
  22. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yeah I would also like to see that answered. Please expand that question on all the used recycled stock.

• Like Like x 6
  23. PBrogaard

PBrogaard Active Member

I think adding the Metronom stock would lighten up Hamburg Hbf :)

This is not only Hamburg-Lübeck, but a general question as it's the same issue across your routes. I raise it, because from what I saw in the stream, it hasn't changed. My question is, has there been a decision made on making points and crossings with the same single point machine assets? Using correct point and crossings would improve immersion a lot, instead of only seeing a single point machine controlling the blades of each point where the line speed is high. It looks not only hazardous and silly, but is in no way up to standard with say your signals and general track assets. I am going to post this on a seperate post, talking about it in depth across the other routes as well. But please, if you have time to go over this question next thursday, that wold be very interesting.

As megacola1996 mentioned in the stream chat, another route from Lübeck to Puttgarten would open up for international trains given that the timetable is set some years back, when trains still ran Copenhagen-Hamburg via Rødby (and yes JD, you did mess that up, it was lovely! :D )-Puttgarten (see picture from Jernbanen.dk). However these could have been wonderful also to drive Lübeck to Hamburg. Alternatively it would be a futuristic route, from when the Femarn tunnel opens, and then you'll even have transit goods from Sweden and Norway coming that way.

Another future route in the area, Maschen Rangierbahnhof ;)

Anyway, route is looking good, I'm very exited about it, probably the one I'm most excited about for TSW 2 so far. Good luck with the tech next time.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  24. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

No. DTG have said that won't happen

25. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

Some questions
    • Will the BR 146.2 sub in on the passenger services
    • I know these trains don't do IC services IRL but will the 182 & 112 sub in on the IC services?
    • Will the 185.5,(DB)182 & 143 sub in on the freight
    • Can you repaint the containers?
    • Will the MRCE 182 sub in on other routes?
    • What freight cars are we getting?
    I know most of these questions are substitution related but.... :)

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  26. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

Seeing the MRCE 182 hauling IC coaches isn't a rare sight, would it be available as a train formation in scenario designer if we own the 101?

• Like Like x 6
  27. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

In the Scenario planner or Service Mode can you actually use Main Spessart Bahn DB BR146.2 in place of DB BR112? Second question will there be a shunter for this route like RSN DB BR363 RRO Vossloh G6 and Main Spessart Bahn DB BR204?

28. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

I'd like to know if the MRCE BR 185.5 from RRO can substitute for the 182, and maybe in the other way? Don't know how they work in real life but it may add more diversity.

EDIT: And it seems like the 146.2 hasn't been confirmed either. I believe the route will feel better with these substitutions than the same 112 in every train.

29. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

High level dostos instead of the low level ones. For goodness sake dtg get the correct rolling stock

• Like Like x 5
  30. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I think the Hamburg Lubeck is clearly the worst line of TSW 2 on the German side especially in terms of trains recycled the sounds of the 112 why not have asked TSG not to have made the sounds of the 112 train simulator then the recycled taurus of the 182 of Rapid transit sorry but the I spend my way worth better shifted the release date of 1 month reworked on the trains to 1 have real sounds of 112 with a physics 2 make new sounds for them 182 and 3 corrected the optimization of the line and have a , and Hi!

• Like Like x 3
  31. matinakbary

- Why is there no new freight car? Not even the ONE-Repaint? I thought DTG has the license for this livery (--> Dreden - Riesa in TSxx)
    - Suggestion: Make the 182 haul IC-Coaches in scenario planner, please.
    - Can we have a look at the scenario planner? I'd like to see how many platforms in Hamburg are available.

• Like Like x 1
  32. 2martens

2martens Well-Known Member

Do I get this right?
    - You have the 112 but not with correct headlights for that loco?
    - The dostos are not correct?
    - the Sbahn viaduct is wrong?
    - you are probably limited in the number of platform choices in the scenario planner?

That would be very disappointing for a fresh route. HMA was so good and by comparison, this is really disappointing.

• Like Like x 4
  33. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

So we have seen that the 112 substitutes on some older routes (at least HRR). But what about the mrce 182, will it substitute on freight services of older routes too?

• Like Like x 1
  34. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

Other than the correct Dostos (which sadly we won't see), I'd like to see what other stock substitutes into the route.

I'd also like to see what routes the 112 and 182 substitute in.

Finally, I'd like to see if the route runs ok on a base Xbox. The fact it crashed last night on a Series X gives me flashbacks to the SKA crashes which still happen for me...

• Like Like x 3
  35. matinakbary

... which is not realistic.

36. lux#4689

lux#4689 Well-Known Member

Two questions:

Why did you put the 112 as substituition for the MRCE 182? The BR 112 does not run on freight trains.

What was so time consuming on the rolling stock, that you were not able to make high-entry dostos?
    As far as I can see, we got a recycled BR 182, a BR 112, that seems to be a recycled BR 143 and recycled Dostos and freight waggons.
    The reworked PIS on the dostos is nice, that they then work on each line, but I hate the missing train categories, as they are usual in Germany and also other countries.
    And I hate not being able to change the PIS myself.
    Would it not have been possible to add the PIS as before as texture, but with the route, and so the trains could load the texture there and always show the right informations?

• Like Like x 5
  37. cyrill.kroonstuiver

cyrill.kroonstuiver Well-Known Member

Well, I would really like to see finally being able to switch in the red DB BR182 as a passenger loc on other routes than Rapid Transit, just like you can switch out DB BR146.2's with DB BR143 instead.
    Especially now that there's a specific freight BR182 included.

• Like Like x 2
  38. lux#4689

Are there some AI-service there to add more life to the stations of Hamburg or Lübeck?

• Like Like x 1
  39. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

drive any train and give us a tour of the passenger stations.

40. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I doubt DTG will acknowledge any shortfalls in the route on the next live stream. They seemed pretty eager to avoid the criticism in last nights stream. But it’s clear a lot of the community are unhappy with this route due to the poor decision making that set things in motion.

• Like Like x 2
  41. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

The 112 on a full run from Hamburg to lubeck and some trainspotting at Bargteheide

42. Coastway trainspotter

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  43. lux#4689

I am sorry for JD and Nat, but the best combo for a preview stream is just Matt with Sam.

Matt has all the information and Sam know what and how to ask to get the information the viewer want to see/hear.

I also like to watch JD and Nat, but for me personally, both should do other streams and let Matt and Sam do the preview streams.

• Like Like x 16
  44. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

This I agree with. Sam asks the proper questions and points out clear errors.

• Like Like x 6
  45. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the walk around Hamburg and Lübeck Stations, but would like you next week please if you can explore more on foot, Hamburg and Lübeck outside the Stations and can you see the Lübeck Docks? Also next week can you explore the other Stations on the line. For me the route has a realistic feel about it so will probably purchase it, if not on the 14th later on. Thank you JD. Really good and refreshing to have you on the streams, hope you will do a lot more of them in the future.

46. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

Let's see the level crossings working

• Like Like x 2
  47. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

I want to second this. it is not 100% tied to this release, but JD if you could get that information for us until next time, that would be brilliant.
    Personally I liked the 182 as passenger train more than as a freight train, and with the MRCE one, wouldn't it be a nice touch to have the red one being able to pull RE/RB services (basically to be able to chose it from timetable for services that the 146 does) and to use the black one for freight?

• Like Like x 1
  48. Coastway trainspotter

Exactly . Most people who work for a company will try and defend themselves as much as possible , and brush the negatives to the side , but Sam is not afraid to admit where something has gone wrong or where dtg have failed , and makes the truth clear and honest

• Like Like x 6
  49. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Most questions I had have already been asked.

What about Wet Platforms? These were announced as 'fixed' when appeared in the French route, however disappeared again in SEHS. Will these feature in this route and if not, why not!?! Rain does make uncovered platforms wet in Germany and England too!!

• Like Like x 3
  50. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

What would I like to see?

- A Hamburg Hbf with actually trains in it, such as an ICE. Or anything else. Or both. Just not so plain empty, even static and unacessible models would do the trick. I mean the tracks are not going to be used sometime anyway...
    - Freight trains that do something else than A -> B runs. This is incredibly boring and repetitive and does not add anything to the gameplay experience. It always looks like that that you put AFB on, set it to 100 and do something else until you reach the final station. If you managed to stay awake until then...
    - A BR 363 doing shunting. I mean, seriously it's one of germanys most spreaded locos...
    - No Br 112 on freight services. And for the love of god please no 101 on something like that as well..

Or, summarized, anything that at least tries to convince me this route might be worth a purchase. Although it seems to be common to mention that a difference would not be noticed anyway...

• Like Like x 3