Any Xbox Players Interested In Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bones.n.hombre, Apr 24, 2021.

1. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

I thought it might be fun to gather maybe a couple of people and we can set up a chat and have a score competition whilst driving trains, on an agreed route.

similar to the DTG races

Obviously there would need to be an element of trust with regards to the result, but a screenshot could be shared through messages to verify.

I’m an English speaking (upper) middle aged adult, based in the UK, so would rather play with similar and like minded train lovers.

Feel free to message me privately and give me your Xbox username and I will respond there. If you prefer message me directly on Xbox, user name ‘Bones n Hombre’, or just reply to this thread.

Happy trains.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

I’d like this , what sort of time ?

3. bones.n.hombre

Im happy to work with what other players like, weekday evenings work best for me.

4. davebadger#4587

davebadger#4587 Member

Hi. I would love to join. Sounds like a fun way to play.

5. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

I'm down. What route?I am avalible Mondays from 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m.

6. bones.n.hombre

Thanks for the replies and interest, I also had a couple of messages on Xbox live.

I hope to set something up regularly and try different evenings to see which is most popular.

I will try to stick to the base game routes initially, as not everyone has all the other routes.

For the first try of this, I am going to set up a game Wednesday 5th May, to start at 8 pm. The route will be Bakerloo line, and using 222D-01 05:33 Queen’s Park - Harrow and Weastone, from the timetable. I imagine it will be around 30 minutes long.

I will limit this first attempt to four players, to see how things pan out, but will increase as time goes by.

If you want to join this Wednesday add me as a friend ok Xbox and message me from 19:50 onwards and I will invite you to a party, so we can start at 20:00.

I am not sure how popular or not this will be but if I don’t invite you to the party that will mean I have the numbers for this week.

Now get practicing ;)

Xbox gamertag - Bones n Hombre

7. Bradley

Bradley Well-Known Member

No, multiplayer is a bad idea

8. bones.n.hombre

Its certainly not for everyone, but I’ve had a fair amount of interest and hopefully, maybe, have some fun.

9. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Yes multiplayer could work well considering TSW versions could well be in game pass in the future.

10. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

Unfortunately I can not participate in this one as I don't have the bakerloo line. Hopefully the next one.

11. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

There has been some debate on the same topic before and several people, including myself, have come up with things that can really make sense of multiplayer.

Now only DTG has the cards in hand and they have not asked for the opinion of the community,

it's sad and regrettable, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Hope they take the time to get it right and obviously a multiplayer will work as this would be the first on consoles and trust me people don't buy TSWs because they can't play with their friends.

Cordially.