Lack Of American Passenger Content Being Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lawjester, May 1, 2018.

1. Lawjester

Lawjester Well-Known Member

Hello, I’ve noticed that it’s been quite awhile since we’ve goten a full US passenger route that takes place nowadays (current era). The last full US route released was over a year ago when DTG released the Morristown line for NJT and a long time after that we got a smal Caltrain extension. This isn’t right, because I see so much UK and German content being announced and released every week. Also I’m not counting the few steam routes released, I mean current era 2018.

What I’m hoping for is that DTG will finally grant many of us our wish and give us the LIRR and the Metro North (Hudson and Harlem lines). DTG, please respond because I’m starting to get very tired of waiting for so long for this stuff and watching you release UK content every week. And by the way, this is of no means a bashing thread and I hope I’m not offending ANYONE. If I did, I apologize but I’m just stating the true but sad facts. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  2. CPScotty8950

CPScotty8950 Member

id like to see more canadian content and more scottish routes as i am scottish and few other US subdivisions

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

I would think that DTG will choose add ons that they think will sell, I have a list as long as my arm of routes that i would like to see covered. I keep banging on about the fact that there is not a single route in West Yorkshire, then I could drive some of the great trains, The Yorkshire Pullman, The White Rose, The West Riding Limited, The Devonian, but sadly it falls on deaf ears.

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  4. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've noticed an overabundance of German routes lately too. Come on, give us another northeast commuter route...and I mean a standalone route. NOT an extension of the NJT routes or NY-NH!

• Like Like x 1