The Catch Is Than Officialy Dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marco.sobiech, May 3, 2021.

1. marco.sobiech

marco.sobiech New Member

I cant believe DTG ripped us off that bad with The Catch
    Its basically a demo edition of FSW released for full price with almost no new content and a big load off bugs
    And now it was dropped for a new fishing game?
    Ok guess i wont ever again buy a game from this company if its priced over 5$

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

The worst thing is that the other Dovetail game (train sim world) is what people want: a game withe routes from all over the world. But in Dovetail fishing one wonders if there is someone with a brain somewhere. Fishing Sim World was what we wanted: a game with venues from all over the world. Then they decided to do The Catch with a short list of venues and now bassmaster with only USA bass... The funny thing is that they keep on saying they heard the community...
    Go on milking the cow Dovetail, and try to figure out why customers are leaving.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. chiokehinton

chiokehinton Member

Actually, I figured it out, I think DTG is in the market or should be in the market to sell the FISHING ENGINE but, nobody is buying it. Nobody like say ROCKSTAR..or any other studio for that matter. DTG believes that these games are stand-alone's and they wont even support them past a year. Its not 1988 or 1997 where a company can get away with this BS. So my advice is to sell the fishing engine and mechanics to a LARGER STUDIO because at this point your games are just a side quest for a larger and more AMBITIOUS GAMES. Its 2021, you think this is good business acumen????

4. alex Crazy

alex Crazy New Member

I like this idea

5. RailRoadEngineer

RailRoadEngineer Member

All DTG games are dead on arrival
    XD

6. chiokehinton

chiokehinton Member

Red Dead Redemption 2 fishing is nice if I was to compare.....DTG would be an improvement as a side quest.