PC Southeastern High Speed Hoo Junction - Missing Whistle Signal Boards

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Bertil Persson, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Hello!

I found out that when going east to Strood the are no whistle signal boards before the two small road crossings at Hoo Junction. They exist when going west (Gravesend). Maybe there should be signal board on some other crossings too?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

There are whistle boards , they are just not in a very easily visible place

3. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

As far as I am aware, there is much more missing at Hoo Junction than that, namely:

1. Hoo Juction Halt (a one coach station platform on the eastbound line), just before the junction
    2. A two storey ex-signal box with walkway around the top floor, which was being used as a TOPS Area Freight Centre (but I am not sure if it still is) - this nice building is depicted as a porta-cabin hut in the game....

Maybe someone can tell me that both of these structures have been demolished in the last few years....?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bertil Persson

Bertil Persson Active Member

Ok. I tried roaming on foot and didn't find them. Please send a picture directly to my profile or here, whatever convenient.

• Like Like x 1
  5. edward.gregg

edward.gregg Active Member

Ive found on SEHS and TVL routes the whistle boards are missing in one direction. on SEHS approaching Hoo Jct the crossing befor the jct and two at Hoo jct itself on the down line, and TVL approaching the curve at Dinsdale from the east. And Im sure ive noticed one missing around Redcar

6. edward.gregg

edward.gregg Active Member

They are missing I checked heading away from London no whistle boards.