The Wildest Dream: Frankfurt To Koln.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by erau_Hatsune, Aug 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. erau_Hatsune

erau_Hatsune New Member

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post it if it's not, please let me know and I will move it to somewhere else. This is one of the two long 300 km/h routes in Germany. The other one is from Leipzig to Nurnberg. Even though the other one is longer, but I think that we already have Koln as a Kickstarter of TSW 2, and the other one seems to be unrealistically long. The route we currently have needs to slow down after Duren due to there are also other trains than ICE, but this one does allow long route to run at 300 km/h between these two cities. How do you think? I like high-speed services, but people are going to have different opinions.

• Like Like x 9
  2. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

As I said in the other thread, at the momemt, this is probably, too, unrealastically long.

Also, I don't think we need that many high speed lines. It surely nice to be able to drive that fast from time to time, but they get boring kinda fast. And honestly, if you go 250 or 330 doesn't really make that much of a difference.

But speaking about Frankfurt, how about Frankfurt to Koblenz, but along the Rhine river?

• Like Like x 1
  3. erau_Hatsune

erau_Hatsune New Member

I like high-speed services, so I choose the fastest ones and can run for a long time without getting bored, but I respect people that likes more variety in the route.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Would be a great add on

• Like Like x 1
  5. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

I respect that :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

It's also my dream Schnellfahrstrecke Köln to Aachen is so beautiful just feels a bit empty hopefully they can do a route extension to Frankfurt am Main. Also alternatives could be Hamburg to Hannover and Erfurt High Speed Line to Leipzig/Halle.

• Like Like x 1
  7. da.virus

da.virus Member

Same here. Driving from Frankfurt to-Köln via the High speed line is my big dream as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

This is a contradictory issue, and the high-speed route is too long to be boring.
    If when DTG chooses Eurostar, some people say that the cross-sea tunnels in Britain and France are boring.
    All said it is difficult to fit a correct statement!

• Like Like x 1