Tsw2 Rush Hour Wallpaper And Others

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix, May 5, 2021.

1. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix Well-Known Member

DTG Protagonist Hi Sam i really love the TSW 2 rush hour background along with the other pictures that was shown of the TSW2 rush hour page. Can you please make a link so that fans like myself, can be able to download and save the wallpaper for my computer?

Also is it possible that you can start putting all the background of pass TSW's 2 train and cab picture or image's wallpaper to a tab on the official page, for fans like myself to download and save the image for our computer. I really love the background. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

Windows key and print screen is your friend . Amazing what you can find using the “8” key camera :cool:

3. Cloadmcally

Cloadmcally Active Member

If you right click on a page, you should be able to open images on a new tab, and then download them, or inspect the page's source, in many cases the raw pictures can be found there.

Or that too:D

4. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

Didn't help, not in this case. I try open the link source, and it doesn't show the picture.

5. Jamy

Jamy Well-Known Member

right click on image and click save
    MicrosoftTeams-image (29).jpg

Attached Files:

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

These are compressed images. DTG have released wallpapers in the past as part of the old community challenges, and I think these were uncompressed.

7. PegasusLeosRailwayFanatix

thanks but i was hoping that the team would make different wallpaper resolution size, cause when i try the whole photo got cut off