The Writings Of The Vandals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gasdesh, May 4, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Gasdesh

Gasdesh Member

Hi, I haven't written on this forum for a long time but I had a flash of genius to give realism to the game ... The writings of the vandals, many trains every day get dirty and I think it's very nice to see some trains dirty on Train sim world 2? What do you think?

2. chargers1321

chargers1321 Member

I think this would be perfect for any US freight routes. You don't see a single freight train here without graffiti.

• Like Like x 1
  3. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

I gather tagged trains is not something the Rail companies will approve. Probably best to do them in the livery thing.

• Like Like x 4
  4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Definitely not. Graffiti is a blight on society, even spread to relatively upmarket housing areas. If it was up to me, the vandals would be made to clean it off. Besides I’m fairly certain some of the routes do have the occasional bit of “street art” on walls and cuttings etc., probably where observed when the route was surveyed.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

In my experience, you can hardly see the DB livery on many S bahn services due to graffiti haha. Although this would be interesting, the variety of decals would be limited and alot if repetition would occur.

6. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

I live in the US and have never seen a single freight car with graffiti on them. The closest I got was a move of an old caboose.

7. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Where the hell do you live? For every freight train that passes me, Im lucky to get 1 or 2 cars that are free of graffiti, and thats only because they are brand new cars...

• Like Like x 1
  8. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

Virginia Beach, Virginia near the worlds largest coal port. I also occasionally visit my family in a rail served town of Georgetown, South Carolina.

9. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

I think there is graffiti on static objects (walls for example) but I doubt TOCs would approve of it. Probably better for LD

10. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

I don't think that the licence agreements will allow their trains to be seen dirty or vandalized

• Like Like x 2