F7 Brake Stand Passenger Setup

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mat#6719, May 6, 2021.

1. mat#6719

mat#6719 New Member

Hello All,

I haven't been able to find a way, but is it possible to turn up the feed valve pressure to 110 on Clinchfield F7's so that I can run them with the passenger cars from the California Peninsula route?(and the Amfleets when they're released). All I can find is the cut-in/cut-out valve and the rotair valve. On other locomotives in the game that have either a 26 or 30 brake stand, the brake stand cut-in/cut-out valve doubles as setting the brake pipe pressure higher (110 psi in the passenger setting) and lower (90 psi in the freight setting). While this isn't true to real life, (this is what the feed valve is for) its functional and allows you to use any other freight diesel to pull passenger cars. As the game sits programmed now, the brakes on any passenger cars wont release unless the brake pipe is charged to 110 PSI. I'm hoping that DTG Natster DTG Protagonist or anyone else might be able to provide some input on this.

Thanks,

Mat

2. rat7_mobile

rat7_mobile Well-Known Member

The rotair valve can be set to PASSENGER or FREIGHT, it was you need to set for the brakes

3. breblimator

breblimator Guest

How do You want to manage to do that? :) ** without very heavy modding, possible, maybe

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2021