Euro Fishing Making A Comeback After A Year Off!!

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Beechy1991, May 4, 2018.

1. Beechy1991

Beechy1991 New Member

Hey guys new to the forum but played it loads last year.;) I am making a comeback tonight.

Has much changed?

:)

2. J Teeps

J Teeps Member

Welcome back! Great to have you back to fishing.

I'm not sure how much has changed, as I'm relatively new myself.

3. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Basically :

- More baits and rigs. But pointless as you catch any fish on any hook size and bait now. More arcade in that regard.
    - More lines.
    - Different fish fight AI. Fish takes longer to pass out that you can net them.
    - Catfish changed from fun to completely annoying with way out of balance fight times.
    - Bugs is still pretty much the same. Not much has been fixed. 1 Second snap-off bug is still the same. Fish getting glitched and stuck into shore and rocks still happens. It is less , but still happen frequently at some lakes.
    - Lake number increased from 5 to 13 ( with 1 more to come ). However all new lakes are paid DLC.
    - 2 New species ( Perch and Rudd ) , but also only available in some paid DLC lakes.
    - Float fishing still as broken as always , no changes/improvements.

In summary , pretty much same gameplay as a year ago , except totally arcade now with fish ignoring hook sizes and bait sizes now. You can't target specific sizes now as you could before and hook size and bait size not important anymore as it was a year ago. 0 new features just new DLC content.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3