3 Additional Rush Hour Features

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoldenTicket420, May 7, 2021.

?
  1. 3rrd rail & catenary sparks

34 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. Dynamic weather (including thunderstorms)

46 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Multiplayer

15 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Layers (All countries)

13 vote(s)
    18.8%
  5. Passenger announcements

28 vote(s)
    40.6%
  6. Scenario planner v.2

31 vote(s)
    44.9%
  7. Livery designerv.2

15 vote(s)
    21.7%
  8. Real lighting

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  9. Route extensions (All countries)

28 vote(s)
    40.6%
  10. Map with names

19 vote(s)
    27.5%
  11. Signaler /Guard/conductor mode

23 vote(s)
    33.3%
  12. Fast travel

8 vote(s)
    11.6%
  13. Brakes and coupler Damage

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  14. Ray Tracing

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone GT here with a list of widely anticipated features.Keep in mind the mention of already "highly"requested features,sorry but must be fair and give the options for the old and new players joining us daily.I love for literally every suggestion to come to TSW,all in time though.Train Sim World 2 is best described as wine,for with the age and passing of time will gradually get better considering DTG continue the fair transparency.

Please if there are more features you would like to see added to the list,dm me or comment below i will gladly add it.Thank you everyone Cheers!!!

3rd rail & catenary sparks
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...rail-catenary-for-tsw-tsw2.17723/#post-134796

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Chose 3rd rail/Catenary Sparks along with Guard and Passenger Announcements because if you actually watch the Real life videos of Boston to Providence Brighton Main Line and Riesa-Dresden you're going to encounter those

• Like Like x 3
  3. dedh98mosqueto

dedh98mosqueto Active Member

I chose those and livery editor.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

Scenario Planner and Livery Designer seriously need an upgrade

• Like Like x 2
  5. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

Any of the options would be a suitable addition to the game, I think for me like I'd like to see 3rd rail/catenary sparks as it'd add to the immersion of driving the train especially in wet weather. The second choice for me would either be map with names or layers for any country. Maps currently in the game are no help to anyone and DTG have talked a while now about wanting to update maps so they are better for the player which would be a great help - especially if your driving on a route your not familiar with and don't know where you are without looking on the pause screen. And I think layers for other countries would be good because whilst it's easy enough to layer German trains from one route into another, it's not been done for US or UK routes and I think it's only fair that it's able to done across any route regardless of what country it is as long as there's reasonable rolling stock which can be layered across routes to add to the immersion that's authentic to that route.

• Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Rush Hour is not the new name for TSW2, it’s just an add-on of three routes.

• What is Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour?
      Rush Hour is a new Add-On featuring three brand-new passenger focused routes for use with Train Sim World 2. This is not an update to the main simulation, and does not replace the existing routes in Train Sim World 2.

So the game will still be called TSW2 after this year’s update. New features would be something that you would want for TSW2 not for Rush Hour.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

thank you for the correction stujoy.I accidentally made typo due to heavy crunching and will not let me fix or edit,only 4hrs of sleep,but to not confuse anyone,just vote for the 3 features you'd like to see added to TSW 2 this summer?Poll closes in 29 days,so everyone be sure to vote!Cheers :)

8. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Within the core updates of TSW would like to see
    - improvement towards Scenario planner considering it is new to TSW. such as using all platforms within a station,knowing direction of platforms within scenario planner map. Access to train portals. Able to divert trains if train is blocking the line.
    - Dynamic weather system
    - Audio improvements especially for rain
    - draw distance of graphics improved
    - Increased layering for routes
    - Full keyboard support for Xbox (Unless that is already implemented)
    - More access to cab features (improving on the simulation experience)

• Like Like x 1