Release Date

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by AnthonyMacNZ, Mar 5, 2018.

1. AnthonyMacNZ

AnthonyMacNZ Member

Dose any one else have that TSW comes out at 3am Saturday 10th March?

2. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

This is probably the release date for the Xbox One version. Rather, when people can officially play it on Xbox One.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

If the NZ in your username means New Zealand, that would explain why you seem to be getting the game on a different day than everyone else. The game releases at one particular time to the whole world, but depending where you are in the world, you could have the release occurring at a totally different clock time to what it is in the UK. In your case of being so far ahead of the UK in timezones, that has put the game release moment into the next day. So, you do get the game at the same time as everyone else, but you just wont be awake at the same time as everyone else is.

• Like Like x 2
  4. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

This. This, is exactly what I wanted to say, but was too lazy to do so. Thanks pschlik. xD

5. sarahnolan

sarahnolan New Member

Yeah, I totally agree what the psychic has said, The game will get released on different time at different dates as per the location of the country. I remember, last year when battlefield 1 game came out, very first it appeared on the xbox one version and as being a crazy fan of playing battlefield like shooter games one of my friends suggested me to buy Xbox live 50 euro kaufen which you can get daily updates of recently released games and can also have a peek at the variety of games all around.

6. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

Hey just a thought how about adding the m8 to NEC?