Calmod For Tsw 2.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jksimfan#3506, May 8, 2021.

1. jksimfan#3506

jksimfan#3506 New Member

I think this would be a great new American map for TSW2. Dovetail has already made the map. They would just need the new electric trains. But it would need to be a new map not a dlc for the Peninsula Corridor route in the persevered collection. They could even use the new rush hour feature coming soon to TSW2. TSW2 also needs a lot more commuter routes in my opinion especially in America.

2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and for the Caltrain Stadler Kiss it can form the Basis for Luxembourg to Koblenz via Trier the Moselle Valley Line and other Stadler KISS routes.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

A great new map, but they’ve already made the map so they won’t have to make the map, but it must be a new map. There’s a riddle for a Saturday evening.

I had to search for what Calmod was as your suggestion didn’t really say, and I wanted to make sure it was what I thought it was before saying it would be a bad idea. We already have that route, we don’t need it again.

You say TSW2 needs more commuter routes yet the first one you want is one they have already done. That makes no sense, as redoing Peninsula Corridor would take up the time of making a different route.

4. Heerenrailfan92

Heerenrailfan92 Active Member

I would like to see that map, but I'm not going to pay more then 17€ on such an update

5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Im wondering why we keep getting suggestions for projects that are not even complete or in service yet, 1st the Avelia Liberty and now the Caltrain electrification project, which at most will be ready in 2022.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jksimfan#3506

jksimfan#3506 New Member

It really isn’t the same map because, they added the pantograph wires and have redone some of the stations. Also this brings a whole new aspect to the American services in TSW2. This is one of the biggest and busiest lines in America that is getting electrified. We would also get to see the railway in 2021 and the scenery on the line. Dovetail could also extend the route if they wanted too. Also we would get all the new features in TSW2 that we didn’t have in TSW.

7. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I voted no, as personally I wouldn't be interested in it. I love the CalTrain route, it has a nice feel to it with the F40PHs and the Baby Bullets. With the Stadler KISS trains however, they will just look like any other european commuter route. What's interesting in that?

Though I understand it someone finds it interesting, after all it's a big change for this railway, but personally I wouldn't touch it when we have the oldschool one.