**sorted** Help With Screenshot Contest Rules

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by bellminsterboy, May 8, 2021.

1. bellminsterboy

bellminsterboy Well-Known Member

Is anyone able to help me out with the rules for the Screenshot Competitions with TS? The rules on each post say :
    • In order to qualify for the competition, screenshots must be taken from products published by Dovetail Games that are currently on sale.
    The issue I'm having is the store page on this site only lists two items for sale when checking the "sale filter" and I can't see anything on Steam that's on sale. Is it really only between two locomotives, and has the winning screenshot for the last few weeks contests met this? I ask as I don't have either of the present locos in the sales, so if my screenshot won't be considered because the loco isn't on sale, I won't bother.

2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

It just means that your photo has to have content that one can buy from either Steam or DTGs site at the current moment, as there as been a bunch of DLCs that have been removed overtime for various reasons.

Examples of removed content include.....
    -B&LE Route
    -Portland Terminal Route
    -Virgin Branded Train content listed here
    https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...es/article/virgin-trains-product-announcement
    -Arrivia Branded content listed here, EXCEPT The re-released unbranded Welsh Marshes route from BMG. https://live.dovetailgames.com/live...icle/arriva-trains-wales-product-announcement
    -CN ES44 and SD40-2 pack.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

For sale, not in a sale.

4. Craigie-C

Craigie-C Well-Known Member

As above, In order to qualify, everything in the screenshot has to be currently available to purchase on the DTG / Steam Store, regardless of discounted sale prices etc.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bellminsterboy

bellminsterboy Well-Known Member

thank you! I've been posting screenshots for a little while but first time I had noticed that wording, and I wasn't sure if it referred to discounted or not. Thanks!