Xbox Speed Limit Indicators Always Show Imperial Units

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by dreampage, May 7, 2021.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

On-track speed limit indicators always show Imperial units (mph), even on European routes. I noticed this ever since Southeastern High-Speed was released, which has both measurement systems on the same route, it completely messed up the HUD display. No matter whether you set the Measurement Unit setting to Automatic or Metric, the on-track speed limit indicator is always stuck at Imperial (mph) instead of Metric (km/h).

I took this screenshot just this minute on the Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen route which should use the Metric system, but as you can see, the on-track indicator shows mph. I tried changing the HUD setting on the fly but it doesn't make a difference. This is highly distracting because the rest of the displays are correct.

tsw2.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Strange . I don’t have the 101 , but I do have HRR . Does this issue occur on other routes or only the 101 ?

3. Pokesomi

Pokesomi New Member

i see this too and its on everything that uses KM/h as its default

4. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

Just turn those track marker things off.... They look a bit distracting and you've got all the info you need right there....

• Like Like x 1
  5. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I would prefer them being fixed than having to be turned off. They are easier to notice as they're on the track itself. And they're a feature after all that should work properly, so "just turn them off" isn't really viable. A workaround, maybe, but not a fix. :)

6. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

As 'old school' I'm grateful for MPH ... I can relate to that. :D