PlayStation Derailed By Coupling.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Tonto62, May 9, 2021.

1. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

Well, that was realistic. On Diesel Legends, drove a class 31 into Paddington, stopped short of the train, changed coupling from buckeye to hook, buffered up, got out and coupled the loco to the train and the engine laid on it's side like a footballer feigning injury. Game over.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Was it the 5:35 pm at paddington platform 9 it has done it too me too

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

We really need to see a screenshot of this!?!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tonto62

No, I think it was earlier in the day. I'll check for certain when I can get on it. I've done other similar runs without a problem but this was the first one to keel over and die. I tried it again last night. This time I didn't even touch buffers, just left a small gap. Pressed the button to couple up and the engine launched itself into the air. My wife was very amused. You don't get chance to take a screenshot, it's straight off to the foreman's office for tea and biscuits.

5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

On Playstation consoles you may save the last minutes of gameplay as a video, and then take a screenshot when the replay is stopped.

6. Tonto62

It used to be so easy to share stuff from the PS4. Then they stopped us sharing to Facebook. I downloaded the PlayStation app which worked for a while but then that "isn't optimised for your device". I'd forgotten about the 15 minutes of video which it automatically saves. I suppose I could rewind that, freeze it at the appropriate moment, take a picture of the TV, transfer that to my tablet over the WiFi and then upload it here. I may have to if I send a ticket, they like screenshots.

7. Tonto62

The service which I'm having trouble with is 5N19 1315 Old Oak Common to Paddington. There are six similar light engine moves before this and I've completed all those without a problem.

8. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

You consider that to be easy? Someone would need to have an appropriate account first.
    If you look at the support form, you can clearly see that there's no way to import screenshots or other data directly from the console, even though DTG advertises the game as being available for consoles. It's quite clear that they don't support them in the same way as the PC version.

9. Tonto62

I said it WAS easy. Not any more. It used to be one click to share to my Facebook account and from there to anywhere. I don't bother any more.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  10. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

I use Twitter to extract shots of my PS4, got a screenshot account just for this job.

• Like Like x 1