New Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by railhub#5135, May 10, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Dear Dovetail Team

I am highly fascinated by how excellently and fabulously designed these games. One of the most notable features about Train Sim World editions are passenger mode with ability to walk and choose a seat.

I am suggesting and advising a another game series that you all should develop. The game name is Bus Sim World just like the name Train Sim World. That game will also offer passenger mode where you walk into the train (i.e not teleporting), press E to sit on a seat and off course when the player sits on the passenger seat he doesn't need to drive the vehicle.

Is there any chance for you all to develop the Bus Sim World editions? I would love to know.

2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

I think DTG have their hands full with TSW at the moment, let alone their other titles.

If you weren’t aware though Bus Simulator 21 should be releasing this summer.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

There is already a bus simulator being developed for summer

4. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

There are even plenty of bus sims before the new one, so nothing new.

• Like Like x 1
  5. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Obviously I am aware.

See Bus Simulator series is like Train Simulator series not Train Sim World series. What I mean is that the Bus Simulator 21 and it's previous versions don't have passenger mode where you can walk inside the bus and press E to select your seat and the AI will take over.

I was saying that there should be a game developed which is exactly similar to Train Sim World called Bus Sim World where you can choose to get up from the driver's seat, walk inside the bus and press E to sit on any seat. Few minutes later you will get this message, "do you want to give up control of whatever bus route number" and if you click yes, the AI will drive the bus while you as a passenger are sitting passively enjoying the ride.

The way how there are 2 different names for the different games Train Simulator and Train Sim World, Dovetail should make a game called Bus Sim World.

That's what I mean.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Dovetail might not like buses. Buses are the natural enemy of the train after all. It would be much easier to get the current makers of the bus simulators to add an option to travel as a passenger than for Dovetail to make a bus simulator from scratch.

7. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Were we to make a "Bus Sim World" (we're not) the first thing I'd suggest was that it integrated with TSW, after all there are few major cities where bus and train main stations aren't linked.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Imagine, Amtrak Thruway Coach Simulator.....