5gb Update?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Thel Vadamee33, May 9, 2018.

1. Thel Vadamee33

Thel Vadamee33 New Member

Did anybody get a 5GB update for TSW on Xbox One? I see no patches or improvements to anything. Cab lights for example still don't work.

2. gangrel

gangrel Member

I'll check when I get home. Let me go check their official Twitter. I just checked. Nothing on Twitter as of me typing this.

You sure this isn't the update that came out over a month ago that enabled V-Sync to eliminate screen tearing?

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  3. ISirDubstepI

ISirDubstepI New Member

Cab lights have no effect, i avoid doing night time service because you cannot see what you are doing Xd

4. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

It's actually illegal in the United Kingdom to operate a train at night with the cab light switched on. You use it to setup the cab before departure but then it has to be switched off.

Hoping that gets fixed for you guys soon though; hard to setup the cab in the dark.

5. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Just got home and I can confirm that there’s a new 5,8 GB update available. I already had the March update installed. I’m sure the release notes will be published soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gangrel

gangrel Member

I'm downloading it right now. Let's see how it preforms on Xbox One X when I load it up.

7. ISirDubstepI

ISirDubstepI New Member

They are late to the game i guess, Dovetail should be on top of the patch notes so people will know whats was fixed etc..

Last edited: May 9, 2018