PlayStation Tsw2 Crashes When Starting Rt Service

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by haninl0610, May 11, 2021.

1. haninl0610

haninl0610 Active Member

Hello everyone!

Every time when I load in into a Rapid Transit 2021 service, my PS4 Slim crashes and there is a error. Is it just me or do you also have this problem? I really really want to play the new timetable.

Help is appreciated!

• Like Like x 1
  2. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

I’ve tried one of the DB BR 182 services in the new timetable for the RT update and the game hasn’t crashed for me, I should add I have a standard PS4.

3. haninl0610

haninl0610 Active Member

Thnx for your answer! I'll now try it again and I'll let you know if it still crashes.

4. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

Which service did you try that caused your PS4 slim to crash btw? I’ll give it a go myself and see what happens so I can report back here to see if I get the same outcome as yourself :)

5. Suomen surkein junakuski

Suomen surkein junakuski Well-Known Member

That also happened to me once, when restarting a service on PS5. Also, when you start some services (the ones, that start from a depot), your train will derail instantly.

6. haninl0610

haninl0610 Active Member

When I looked at the patch notes again, I saw that it is a known bug. I started an S6 service so that's why it crashed. So I started an S1 service, and it worked! I tried out all S-bahn lines and it works correctly, except the S6, but that's a known bug.

I'm sorry that I didnt looked at Natalies post in the Announcements tab when I created this thread.