PC Br1442 Talent 2 Md (new Rt Update) Start Derailments Across All Leipzig Messe - Geithan At Anytime

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by USRailFan007, May 11, 2021.

1. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

As title states, anytime I attempt to run a service from the new timetable using the BR1442 T2 MD, using Lepizig Messe as a starting point, I literally spawn into a derailed train. I tried doing atleast 10 of these new services to see if it was a solely isolated incident. It turns out, at least for me and what I've seen, all of these services with the aforementioned start point in the new service mode, spawn the player in a derailed train. Can't do them across the board for the new timetable at all. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

***Just to add-on to this, there are NO derailment issues going in the opposite direction from Geithan - Lepizig Messe***

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. mrcharliemiggins2.0

mrcharliemiggins2.0 Well-Known Member

This is a known issue. Nat has acknowledged this, there is an additional post that was on the update thread.
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/train-sim-world-update-11th-may.40099/

3. USRailFan007

USRailFan007 Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't read Nat's post patch notes add-on statement. Thanks for the heads up