[download] 101 On Rapid Transit (ic 1228)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Tom Fresco, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Tom Fresco

Tom Fresco Well-Known Member

Hello
    Here`s another scenario with the BR 101 on the last german Route without a 101 scenario, Rapid Transit. You'll take the Intercity 1228 all the 71km of this LZB Route to be (when the Update finally comes out) from Dessau to Leipzig Hbf. Due to modernisation works in the Main hall, your train will terminate at the lower Platforms. But because there is no Cab Car on the back of your train, you can't change directions and so your train must continue to Markleeberg Gaschwitz, where another 101 awaits you.

Download here: https://rail-sim.de/forum/filebase/entry/6982-ic-1228-nach-leipzig/
    To install the scenario just copy/past the .sav file to Documents > MyGames > TrainSimWorld2 > Saved > SaveGames. Now it should appear in the scenario designer on Rapid Transit.
    I'd recommend to drive in the rain, because it looks so much better. You can change the weather in scenarios by choosing one in timetable mode, and then going back to the scenariodesigner.
    Here are some screenshots i took on my ride.Unfortunately, the PIS on the Coaches doesn't seem to work... :(
    20210425135155_1.jpg 20210425200722_1.jpg 20210425141928_1.jpg
    20210425143530_1.jpg
    Enjoy!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 10
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

A pretty cool scenario, though near the end I got some weird ghost PZB trip (which is a route problem, not the scenario). RT is probably the only route now, where 101 can make multiple "reasonable" stops.

If there was something to change, I would probably change the 425s, those don't run in the area (if something didn't change recently). Maybe replace them with an MSB dosto set. Also the ICE set you meet could probably be moved a bit later, so you meet it at the LZB section where it would normally run. Otherwise nicely done!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

Glad to see some RT love. It really comes to life with more varied traffic. I have not yet purchased the DB BR 101 (mostly hesitation for general lack of gameplay and cabcar) but all of these custom scenarios being released for it may just tip me over the purchasing point. In any case, I will download this and save it for later!

Cheers

• Like Like x 4
  4. Tom Fresco

Please note: This Scenario isn't working anymore after the new RT Update. It disappears like all the scenarios in the Scenarioeditor on Rapid Transit, and redownloading the file doesnt work either.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Heerenrailfan92

Heerenrailfan92 Active Member

the 101 is a great purchase, and while the scenarios are not very interesting, using them on the other german routes is great fun especially on Munchen and Kohl routes, even the dispays in and on the cars work great

6. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

That's funny, cause "Kohl" in german means "cabbage" :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

Would you consider redoing such a scenario?

8. Tom Fresco

Yes, but If all current plans are done :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tom Fresco

The updated Version is now avaible via the same link as above, the scenario is basically the same, but i've made a few changes with the AI traffic and the Platform in Markleeberg Gaschwitz.
    Now you can make use of the LZB with a proper IC service again!
    Due to the improvements in the Update, the PIS in the IC coaches is now working correctly

(If you have downloaded the scenario already, it needs to be redownloaded anyway)

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  10. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Good job \o/ With 101 every route looks better :)

• Like Like x 4
  11. JustWentSouth

JustWentSouth Well-Known Member

This is excellent! Thank you so much for posting it Here is a 101 view I won't soon forget:
    Train Sim World 2®   5_14_2021 8_21_48 PM.png

I loved all the AI as well. A parade of German loco variety!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Is there a reason this isn't an official layer, like the one on HHL? Not prototypical?

The 101 is the best German loco in the game IMO, would love to drive it on RT, but Xbox so no mods for me unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
  13. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Scenario Designer is the answer :)

14. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true, but i miss it being integrated into the AI timetable, and i've only successfully managed to create a few freight runs with it, and very limited AI. I really wish there was a scenario sharing feature so everyone could share in these cool user creations.

• Like Like x 2