PlayStation Db Br 182 Lzb Doesn‘t Show

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Lamplight, May 11, 2021.

1. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Hey there,

since today‘s update, the DB Br 182 has LZB functionality. On PS5 though, the in-cab LZB doesn‘t work, while the HUD LZB works. See here:
    4E026A92-F65A-483C-91C6-B513D2841160.jpeg
    The PZB indicators work, although you still need to use the 8 cam trick to get them to show. Can anyone confirm if this happening to them, too?

• Like Like x 2
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I also got no braking curve on the HUD (the G came up for braking but no LZB max speed indicator of any kind anywhere) and couldn’t acknowledge the (silent) Ende alert when that appeared on the HUD. PS4 while not using AFB.

3. haninl0610

haninl0610 Active Member

I think that I have a solution for this problem: Go to the free-camera with classic controls or the 8-key with a keyboard and fly far away from the train, so when you want to return to the cab, there will be a loading screen. Maybe the PZB, LZB and Sifa lights will than come up in the cab.

4. Lamplight

That‘s what I meant with the 8 cam trick. When you spawn, neither PZB nor LZB lights up. After doing what you describe, the PZB indicators work but the LZB indicators still don‘t work.

Thank you for adding this. I didn‘t check complete LZB functionality. When I saw what my pictures show, I quit the journey to report on the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

On a base PS4, the 8 camera trick that works perfectly to get the lights working on the DB BR101 does not work on the 182. Spawning on foot in timetable mode doesn't work either.

6. Lamplight

Just to confirm, when you use the 8 cam trick, do the PZB lights come on but not the LZB lights? Those were my findings on PS5.

7. xblackwolf90

No PZB or LZB on PS4 base console using this workaround unfortunately.

Works fine for the 101 (pre update) but not the 182.

8. Lamplight

It would seem then that there's a difference between PS5 (disc edition in case it matters) and base PS4. stujoy, may I ask what you're playing on? I'd just like to get some more feedback on what occurs on which system.

9. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Standard PS4 for me.

10. Lamplight

And your PZB lights didn't work as xblackwolf90 describes?

11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I don’t drive with PZB, so I don’t know about those lights but none of the in train LZB lights come on and the allowed speed indicator doesn’t show up on either the speedometer or the HUD speedometer. The distance indicator only appears in the HUD and not on the train dashboard. That’s as much as I can tell you.

12. xblackwolf90

The train desk issue is definitely varied across platforms. On PC, the PZB and LZB works, but the dial illumination does not.

Xbox seems to be different to the PS issues also.

13. Lamplight

Ok. Thanks for your help :)

Yeah. From what I‘m seeing, it seems like the 182 update is a total mess of different issues across all platforms.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I can report that I had pzb desk lights working when spawning on foot and waiting for a train to arrive from a distance away.
    Lzb wasn’t checked at that time.

They didn’t work when entering in normal timetable mode.

the dial illuminations worked fine either way.

I had issues with the engine sounds being absent then turning up suddenly part way through my first run (spawned on foot).

I’m on base PS4.

15. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

So we can say that the BR182 became FUBAR lol. OMG so many headaches.
    Even between Leipzig nord and Bitterfeld the tracks on LZB doesnt have the wiring/cable supposed to be.

16. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

The 8 camera trick doesn’t work when having also LZB activated. When LZB ends, PZB lights does show back up.
    I got also the problem that Ende didn’t listen to me and PZB Frei.
    But LZB with AFB did work for me, it gives you sometimes weird speed reductions but it works.

17. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

Yesterday I tested the DB182 locomotive. LZB is not lit with the sound of the engine and (DO, RE. MI) I also did not hear. The biggest problem with this locomotive is the sound, which is not.