Drag Line Release Brakes Not Registering Xbox One

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Talllankysteve, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Talllankysteve

Talllankysteve New Member

I have had this problem when it comes to the drag line mission were it's not registering me releasing the brakes. I tried restarting the train and checked all the brakes, I have also gone to the other end or the train and checked everything there and nothing. I have noticed that there is a AI in the opposite end of the train what im guessing is not ment to be there. This is at the part were you have to change ends of the train.

2. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Have you checked that the Direct Brake is released in both cabs?

3. tdurb0

tdurb0 New Member

Exactly the same issue here. Everything works perfectly until you go into the front cab after coupling with the HST. Brakes do nothing, engine does nothing. Tried every combination of all four cabs to make sure all brakes released. I give up every single time after half an hour of trying everything.

4. tdurb0

tdurb0 New Member

Since the patch I don’t even get past the red light that you have to get permission to pass. It said ok but the signal stayed red.

5. ColTriumph1050

ColTriumph1050 New Member

Hiya, that's normal. You're requesting permission to pass the signal at danger, so the aspect won't change, but you can move up to the failed HST without any problems

6. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Watch for the 'calling-on' signal to turn on to indicate that permission has been granted to pass the red signal:
    GWESignal_0008.jpg

• Helpful Helpful x 2