Remove The Db Br 143 On Faster Routes

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DB628, May 13, 2021.

1. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Hello DTG,
    Can you finally remove the DB BR 143 as Layers for Passenger Routes on Rhein Ruhr Osten, Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr, Main Spessart Bahn and Köln-Aachen.
    Because this services don’t run with 120 km/h slowly Trains.

• Like Like x 2
  2. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

you can drive 160, just set the AFB lever to drive than on the right site of the AFB lever is a lever wich says additional power, you can drive than like any other train

3. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The 143 is the Loco from Ruhr Sieg Nord and not the 112 from Hamburg with 160 km/h.

The 143 must removed and not take the place for the 146.2 in the routes I mentioned.

4. strassenbahn2.0

strassenbahn2.0 New Member

I hope you mean that as a joke... just because a loco has the power to go beyond it's maximum rated speed doesn't mean you're supposed to do it.

Also, I live in Duisburg and I haven't seen a 143 here in about 10 years so removing it would actually be more realistic.

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Why are you wanting DTG to take away content? Just don’t drive the older trains if you don’t like them and leave the rest of us to enjoy the variety they bring.

• Like Like x 2
  6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

The 143 was the S-Bahn Loco in NRW for many years with the X-Wagen.
    But it was not on RE1, RE2 or RE6, and it’s not run on Rhein Ruhr Osten.
    stujoy its bother because it’s always drive as KI with the slowly 120 km/h for the 146.2 with 160 km/h, so that’s a issue with is annoying.
    We got today the 112 as Layers for all German Routes with Can drive the 160 km/h.

They need to make the 143 only as Freight Loco.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  7. strassenbahn2.0

strassenbahn2.0 New Member

The 143 actually ran dosto RE services, about 15 years ago before they were replaced by the newer and faster 146.

8. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

We did? Some people might have but I didn’t. Taking away one train because there is a more appropriate one to buy just reduces the choice for people who only have that original train. I know they go too fast with the AI trains but that’s a general TSW problem with having any service that has multiple loco choices in a timetable, they all drive the same to make sure the timetable doesn’t break but it’s not a reason to be removing them now. It would cause issues.

It may be the case that they shouldn’t have been there in the first place on some services but I like driving an underpowered train for the challenge, and I don’t want to lose that option. Maybe they can reduce the likelihood that they appear as AI trains and that would be the best of both worlds then.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Matt said he want make a option to choose the layers what the User want, so we can remove things we don’t wanna see on a Route like on München Augsburg.
    But he never talk again about this Option to activate and delete some layers.

10. German_Train_Driver

German_Train_Driver Member

Thats what a simulator is for =) no one would do it in RL

• Like Like x 1