PC Ham-lub Br101 500hz Pzb Magnets Registering As 1000hz

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by RtHonHaligon, May 13, 2021.

1. RtHonHaligon

RtHonHaligon New Member

Just driving the BR101 for the first time on Hamburg-Lubeck (the route looks very nice, by the way. Loving the new assets like different fonts on speed signs etc)

When I am approaching a red signal passing over the 500Hz magnet, instead of getting a Red 500Hz light as expected, I'm getting a 1000Hz reset and need to acknowledge it like a 1000Hz magnet at a distant signal. 'Riding yellows' with PZB on is really enjoyable for me so this functionality being drastically bugged is pretty disappointing, even for launch day.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Betjoin

Betjoin Well-Known Member

Same for me but those Magnets are triggering Emergency Stops on my end

• Like Like x 1
  3. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

Same issues here on all rolling stock not just the 101, all 500hz magnets will not trip and instead just cause an emergency break demand and yes they are been approached below the required speed restriction or passing a 500hz.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

PZB for the 101 on hamburg to lubeck route is currently broken.

Signals are also working incorrectly, a signal permitting clear but advising the next block is at a lower speed limit than the current should be flashing green.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  5. Betjoin

Betjoin Well-Known Member

Are you sure you got the right System? The Route utilizes the HV-Signalling-System as well as Ks-Signalling. HV-Signals (Those around Hamburg) Dont flash.

6. joji

joji Member

You can press the PZB button right when passing the 500 Hz magnet and it will trigger a 1000 Hz. This will prevent an emergency break.

7. Franck69

Franck69 Member

I too have noticed anomalies.
    Also, it happened to me, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not very good, I was traveling at a speed of 140 km / h I meet a green / yellow, I recognize with PZB and I reduce the speed to 70 km / h, mah ... surprise, the next signal is blocked (red). Obviously I couldn't stop in time and passed signal, simulation finished.
    Is it nornal?

8. RtHonHaligon

RtHonHaligon New Member

If the next Home signal is red, you should get a red 500Hz light in the cab (with no need to press PZB Acknowledge) when you pass over the 500Hz magnet which is on the approach to a Home signal. PZB also enforces a 65kph speed limit and will trigger an emergency stop if you're over that speed when you pass over the magnet. You should be able to stop a passenger train within that distance in normal conditions. But it seems that at the moment, the 500Hz signal in the BR101 is bugged and instead acts like a 1000Hz where you need to press PZB Acknowledge to get the yellow 1000Hz light or get an emergency stop.

• Like Like x 1
  9. darkman222

darkman222 Member

Already a thread about it. So no need for me to create a new thread. Have a look at a video I made about it illustrating the issue:

• Like Like x 2
  10. joji

joji Member

It's the same with all trains. Magnets that are supposed to be 500 Hz are acting like 100 Hz ones. If you drive over one that should be an active 500 Hz and press acknowledge, the train goes into 100 Hz mode and you prevent a emergency break.

11. maessyben

maessyben New Member

It is still a problem on my game at this moment.
    Is that with anyone else?

12. breblimator

breblimator Guest

There hasn't been a patch yet :(

13. darkman222

darkman222 Member

On Wednesday 26th May there was an automated update via steam going on. At least for me. Did someone test again?

14. breblimator

breblimator Guest

PZB fixed (PC)
    LZB fixed (PC)
    AFB fixed (PC)

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2021