PlayStation Br112/doppelstock Coaches

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Deltic00, May 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

When initiating a service from timetable for the BR112 passenger services, the rear end taillights on the doppelstock end coach are not lit, requiring you to quickly run the rear of the train to manually switch them on

2. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I know. And I found another bug related to this. I first turn on the the passenger lights in the 112 cab. Then I walk over to the dosto cab car to turn on the taillights. Once you flip the switch to taillights, the passenger lights will turn off in the car.

3. Richard CZE

Richard CZE Well-Known Member

I will arrive on the platform about 10 minutes before the departure of my train. I will prepare for departure and prepare the locomotive for departure. It's more interesting to me.

4. joji

joji Member

You will have to walk to the switch box on the other side of the car and re-enable cab lights by using either of the two green buttons. Really annoying though.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  5. joji

joji Member

Also the tail lights of the 112 are always turned on, despite being connected to the Dosto. So you'll also have to walk to the other cab and turn them off. I guess this is basically the same bug: instead of the Dosto's tail lights, the 112 tail lights are lit.
    It's impossible to do these two things in time, so journey mode is basically unplayable at the moment.

But Generally the DLC has tons of major bugs:
    • 500 Hz magnets act like 1000 Hz magnets and force an emergency break
    • Once you had a forced emergency break, you can't get the 112 to move again – unless you disable the loco entirely and start it back up from scratch
    • The Ampere meter doesn't work properly, it just jumps straight to 600 A when you accelerate. Same in the control car.
    • The platform displays don't work most of the time. It's very impressive that they display delays when they work (even though in real life they only show delays of 5 minutes or more) – but 9/10 times they're just blank or show false info. In one of the scenarios where you go to Bargteheide and then return to Hamburg, the train and platform displays show Hamburg Hbf from the beginning and not Bargteheide first and then Hamburg once you drive back

Last edited: May 14, 2021