Bargteheide Return Scenario: Hamburg - Lübeck

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by johnathan015, May 13, 2021.

1. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

Has anyone been able to complete this scenario on Hamburg - Lübeck, as it seems to be broken. The scenario runs as planned up until I get to Bargteheide and then when it asks me to change cab ends to the Dosto cab car to head back to Hamburg it skips the hold battery for 5 seconds task and goes straight to asking me to switch on the headlights and then when I try to apply power after it asks me to close the doors, nothing happens.

2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Have you put the reverser into forwards ?

3. johnathan015

johnathan015 Member

I found a work around, you have to turn the battery off in the Dosto at the start of the scenario and leave everything else as it is, when you change cab ends you follow the task list but then engage the brake key in the Dosto and 112 and make sure the brakes are released in the 112 and not in emergency mode.

4. joji

joji Member

I wasn't able to get the Dosto moving in Bargteheide either. Also the destination displays are wrong in the scenario. They show Hamburg Hbf from the beginning, even though the train goes to Bargteheide. Only when you return, it should show Hamburg Hbf.