Euro Fishing Game Improvements / Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pičkica, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Pičkica

Pičkica New Member

Maybe consider adding:

- Marker rod
    - Bait boat
    - Inflatable boats to place rigs etc.
    - When choosing to only fish one rod make it so there's only one bankstick instead of 3
    - When you go stalking and for example you want to place your bottom rig down on a random spot make it so you can place bait alarm also
    - Places for 2,3 people in non-dlc zones

This is just my suggestions / ideas what i feel like should be in the game from the point of view of modern carpfishing world.

2. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

When u lost a boss fish be good to know which boss u lost ie when u land a fish It tell u the info of the fish etc also to put the bait rod down instead of holding it and loosing ur bait after putting it down different baits like lures I could go on all day lol

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you both for your suggestions. I will pass them on to the development team so that they can consider them for implementation in future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spruyzie

Spruyzie Member

Hey,

I'm playing a lot of multi-player lately through public sessions and kept on getting the Spanish lake.
    So maybe it would be good to have a sort of matchmaking system where you can select the lakes you want to fish on.
    It's not that important just an idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello dovetail i would like to see more boss fish to go at in future dlc lakes ie bream,tench,roach,perch.Also would like to see the option to have different size boilies that are in game now so for example you could choose to take either 6mil 8mil 10mil 12mil milky toffee.New baits i would like to see krill boilies,strawberry boilies,aniseed boilies,robin red boilies,pellets various and mussels.I would also like to see feeder fishing as i mostly do in my real fishing.I was a bit dissapointed at the amount of boss perch in bergsee as this was a new fish to catch i would have liked to have seen 4 or 5 boss perch but none the less i do enjoy fishing there.Also i have copious amounts of tackle points is it possible to implement another way to spend them in game aside from tackle thanks in advance Apesgame68

• Like Like x 1
  6. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

i think id like to see options for spodding other than the default

• Like Like x 1
  7. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

How about more season passes. And maybe change our clothes. Mine are starting to smell even with the rain. after you are done with carp fishing, how about a ocean fishing game. I have played every fishing game on xbox live for over 15 years and everyone i play with says they would like to see a ocean fishing game. You would be the first for xbox. You could put some kelp beds in it and yellow tail white sea bass and some barracuda. Hell you could even have a California coast and we could fish all piers and jettys up and down the coast. You could even throw in a couple of barges to fish off of. If you want more ideas just ask. I love to fish, but $10.99 a lake is a way bit high. More season passes please.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

OH YEA. Could I name one of the boss fish.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  9. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

perhaps a catch counter like in mp also would be nice to have access to boss fish list while in game

10. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

how about letting us turn down the beeping noise on pole holders. I dont want to turn down the birds and animals just the the beeping. 3 to four hours fishing it will drive you nuts.

11. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

U can already turn ur volume down on ur rod alarms just go into ur controller settings by holder down the PlayStation button in the middle of ur controller and turn down the main volume on ur controller I’ve done it carnt even hear them go off anymore hope tht helps

12. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

I have xbox

13. FUNERAL PYRE

FUNERAL PYRE Member

Heres one. fix hunters lake. it wont play on xbox. just downloaded it and all we get is a white screen. You go into anglers log and there are no boss fish showing up for Hunters lake. Do i need to ask for my money back?

14. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

Instead of coming up with new ideas and making us pay for DLC's etc. How about getting the game working properly, so what we have already paid for is worth it. You have the foundations for a great game but bringing out more stuff isn't going to make all the glitches and bad bits go away. Make it work and then bring out more stuff .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Apesgame68

Apesgame68 New Member

Hello dovetail could you please implement peg numbers for future dlcs have just had a bit of a struggle to explain a couple reasonable roach spots on bravo thanks in advance

16. purplppleatr

purplppleatr New Member

A bigger tackle box to carry more baits would be nice