Switching Junctions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by GMAN001, May 14, 2018.

1. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

Just a little pet peeve I have with this game.

Take for instance, the very first service with the class 43 HST. It involves taking the train from the depot to the platform at Paddington, to ready it for service.

The first time I did this, I had no idea I had to manually switch the junctions. As a result of not initially switching junctions, I ended up at a red signal which never changed. So I figured out I had to switch the junctions to get onto another track where the signal was yellow. Trying to switch junctions on the map screen is a nightmare. Has anyone here tried to get the little cursor over each junction to try and change it? It took me 5 minutes just to get it on each one of the junctions and change it! It's very imprecise.

I much prefer scenario mode anyway, feels like there's more varied missions there.

2. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

Yes switching junctions using the map is very difficult. I recommend using the free camera mode to locate and flip the switches.

3. gangrel

gangrel Member

The next patch that addresses things in the game is supposed to also address the map cursor issue. One of the members of the team has addressed this. I don't remember their name & don't feel like looking through the forum to find it. LOL!