Could We Please, Please, Get The "a Line (nycs), Added As A New Dlc, To Add The "a" Line To To Lirr"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lordragnarr, May 16, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Live in the U.S.A.

33.3%
  4. Not from U.S.A.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not interested

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lordragnarr

lordragnarr New Member

I wonder if anybody would have interest in DTG's adding the "A" line (New York City Subway), to connect with Penn station. I would love to see the 190th st. station. ( couldn't see much of it other than the station itself because it sits under a hill and it is 173' feet below ground. The service tunnel to enter the station is a 1000' foot tunnel leading down to the station from the surface. Also there are elevators at the train track level to take you to the surface, which is 17 stories up, and it saves fellow New Yorkers from walking up the hill from the station before (181st, Is at ground level, one station away, 191th, sits at 173' feet below ground. (Train tracks are on a level grade.... because the train goes into a hill/tunnel).
    And then another idea !! Grand Central Station -LIRR, New York City is actually in the process of adding Grand Central Station to the Long Island Rail Road Route. !! How many of you, would like/love to see this come to TSW2 !!!

Thanks,
    Sincerely lordragnarr

2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and for Grand Central Terminal LIRR trains must be 8-12 cars like Penn Station LIRR Trains.

3. lordragnarr

lordragnarr New Member

Most are 6-8 Coaches. Every now and then more ( 10-12 Coaches)

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Thanks for telling me about that but here's the thing if you lived around Mineola and Hicksville the Main Line they're more likely to complain to the Long Island Railroad to why the train isn't 10-12 cars long during the rush hour and off-peak.