PlayStation Crr Extra 3014 South Sb Coal

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Trainmania100, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Got held at a red signal at the attached location on the map. I was at red, and there was a train same line also held at a red in my direction.
    Neither of us were moving.

I saved and quit and reloaded.

My single changed to yellow, albeit the train ahead still on a red.

I proceeded, then he started moving , so I reversed back and let him over the junction and I continued as normal.

Not sure if the signal would have resolved by itself without restarting from save, the signal was red for a good 20 minutes.

Anyway, on my way.

ABOUT HALF A MILE down the line, a rake of wagons, I wasn't checking the map, slam into the back - service failed after an hour of driving wasted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  2. Jonsutt1

Jonsutt1 Active Member

I've just run this service on a PC using an SD40 in the summer, without any saving and resuming. I got held at a red signal before a crossover when 9.7mi from destination. Opposite direction ai train stopped, blocking my track. After maybe 15min, ai locos uncoupled their wagons and drew up alongside me via the crossover. They then reversed onto an adjacent track and coupled up to another rake of wagons, and drew them alongside me, presumably with the intention of reversing over the crossover and coupling them up to the original rake. However this didn't happen as everyone was held at red lights. No further progress!

Another approaching northbound ai train was held at a red light farther south, thus blocking another section of track.

Anyone managed to complete this service?

• Like Like x 1
  3. vincentnicholas202

vincentnicholas202 Member

what if spawn on-foot, you think it gonna be work

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Normally this service cannot be completed, because the train in the opposite direction we encounter at Allen cannot move, and that's because the signal for that train is wrong. After save and reload it gets even worse as now the switch has been set back and doesn't lead to the siding anymore ....

And now we come to the main problem of all services on this route: the timetable just isn't right, in fact 90% of it is completely wrong. All timings are so much shortened that no train is able to comply to it.
    So, when we do the part 2 of the Moss turn ourselves (that's the blocking train), the service CRR 3014 has passed this section long ago and has already arrived at Dante, because AI driven trains aren't simulated but moved "magically" at higher than permitted speeds.

And above that, the signal there doesn't work right even when we do the Moss turn.

Just for the fun of it I spawned on foot to see where the service CRR 3014 can be seen on the map.
    At 5:10 pm that train has already arrived at Dante, at 4:50pm it's about halfway between McClure and Trammel, and at 4:40pm it's somewhere north of the fork to Fremont. Astonishing, isn't it? Could you do better? XD

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BladesAndRazors

BladesAndRazors Member

Oh please not another unfinishable chapter.
    The Greenbriar Turn 7 had also a signal error and I thought I just carry on with the next chapter.

6. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

We're lucky that this service is not part of any chapter. You can only do it in timetable mode.

Part 2 of the Moss turn can be done, but you're unable to get a gold medal.

• Helpful Helpful x 1