Which Is The Standard Scenario And How Long It Lasts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MIKE14500, May 17, 2018.

1. MIKE14500

MIKE14500 New Member

Hello everyone can explain to me what the standard scenario consists of, read the manual in which it consists, but my main questions have not been resolved. My question is similar to the service mode in train sim world in terms of what happens in standard mode once finished. the route and once the objectives are met once you arrive at the terminal station is done in reverse or it ends is that I do not know if there is a way in which I can meet my objectives such as picking up passengers and doing it without any pressure without I have to finish the stage if someone could tell me because I'm really new in train simulator I've played train sim world but it has not gone well so I try to try train simulator although I know that train simulator is a bit older if someone can please me

2. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

I am a not sure what you mean Mike?. You first choose a route then a standard Scenario, which is a set of predetermined set of objectives that you have to complete. once you reach the end of the scenario and have completed the necessary objectives then you receive a green tick, that's it.
    I am sorry if i have totally misread your question and are stating the obvious.
    Mike

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As per the answer above...
    Scenarios are drivable simulations which have waypoints that have timed objectives and you receive points for completing those objectives to within a minute or so of those set times
    Standard refers to scenarios where there are objectives, but no times set and no points. I don't know if you can literally drive from one point to the other without stopping and still get the tick but I imagine not
    But all you're after is that green tick