Right White Hand Icon On Scenarios??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, May 14, 2018.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I know that some of the scenarios have right white hand icon on scenarios on any route to click to start the simulator. But my question is that one of the scenario on 3rd party payware route doesn't work with this part. What was happening is that when I clicked the leading locomotive (player train) with white right hand icon and my simulator got froze. Is there a way to get rid of right white hand icon on free roam scenarios. I have changed the leading locomotives but still the same problem. All I want is after the route and scenario clicked and right into simulator inside the locomotive cab and start to simulate this route. But I am not sure if free roam scenarios have to have white right hand icon or not? If this is possible to remove the white right hand icon in free roam scenarios and tell me what to look for to remove this part.

Thank you,

John

2. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

I have never seen this white hand John, I will have to pay more attention. Lol.

3. ProfCreeptonius

ProfCreeptonius Well-Known Member

Hello jpmackay! I have never seen this before. If possible, give me a screenshot and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,
    ProfCreeptonius

4. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

I believe the OP is talking about Freeroam scenarios where you can click on a train to drive it.