My Suggestion..

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rush96767, May 17, 2018.

1. Rush96767

Rush96767 New Member

Regarding TSW. Better physics, please? It feels like driving a plastic toy train, not a massive metal machine. " ultimate realism", haha I hope that's a joke, far from Realism, what so ever. And ffs, lower the DLC prices please, They are not even worth half the price of what they are offered at. Such a joke. Ts 2018 is far better. And the variety is just plain dull, basically two locomotives and maybe 4 or 5 different rail cars? are you kidding me, and for 40 dollars?! Half-assed routes, poor graphical design, so many bugs and glitches, no wonder why so many people went back to ts 2018. And there are still plenty more cons. Please listen to what your player community has to say, for once, instead of churning out half-assed, overpriced DLC's. Until then, I'm not touching any of your games ever again. ; )

• Like Like x 1
  2. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

I guess you dont understand what founders edition actually is because it is not the full game they arent half arsed routes or poor graphic design, but a person like you wouldn't understand how games programming work, Whereas i do as i used to work for Microsoft myself so how about you lay off dovetail games until the full game is out because me like others enjoy TSW and Dovetail Games are fixing the glitches and bugs there is only one team working on both Xbox One and PC Versions respectively but if you cant have so damn patience and wait go play TS18 or something else

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

You do realize that new physics are coming. Also, more content will come. It is still a newer simulator, so it takes time for content to be made.

• Like Like x 3
  4. 85Leaf

85Leaf Active Member

Constructive criticism on the developers forum, rather than a spewed rant, would have been the better approach OP. For example you mention 'poor graphical design', what do you mean by that? Is it the UI, or the modelling of assets/trains, or the environmental graphics, modelling of the trackside, the sky? No one can help you if they don't know what is triggering you. :)

Kind regards,
    DaveS

• Like Like x 4