Arosa Line R1416 Start Confusion

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, May 19, 2021.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

This service in journey mode was a little bit confusing. You start early in the morning and you bring the train into service. To do this it prompts you to 'go via' a location which then completes and moves to the next objective before you actually reach it and it isn't far enough up the platform for the points to change. It took me a while to get the points to change so I could move across to the other platform.
    Has anyone else experienced this.

2. pacificorca#1435

pacificorca#1435 Active Member

I'll try running this particular service today and see if I run into anything, I haven't had any issues bringing trains into service before though.

3. pacificorca#1435

Okay, just ran through the set up portion of this on PC. I see how this thing is confusing but it's definitely possible to complete. If you pull all the way up to the red light (maybe 5-10 meters away) you will clear the points and they will change. It's a bit weird that they didn't put objective points at better locations which might be worth bringing up on the rivet forums but at least it's not game-breaking

4. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I did managed to complete it but at first glance I thought it was odd

• Like Like x 1
  5. pacificorca#1435

You're right, it definitely is a bit odd. Normally I would expect a stop marker at a point where the back end is clear of the switch

• Like Like x 1