PC Hamburg - Lübeck On Steam: Achievement Description Wrong In German

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Task, May 19, 2021.

1. Task

Task Well-Known Member

The German description for the achievement "HBK: Kundendienst" is wrong on Steam. It should be the description for the Jobs / Collectables and not for the Scenarios. Currently two achievements have the exact same description but don't do the same.

upload_2021-5-19_14-57-35.png

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Ok, I've found that issue some weeks ago on Playstation and someone else verified it on Xbox.
    Now we know it's a general fault for all platforms, but at least it's "just" an error in the localisation.
    But it's not the first DLC with such an error, and apparently these kind of errors are really really hard to avoid and hard to fix .... O.M.G.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. raretrack

raretrack Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know. I posted an error with the wording of an English mastery challenge the other day, and someone at DTG picked it up straight away and sorted it. So it can happen :cool:

4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

That would really be a shame if they couldn't correct English text, but a German localisation shouldn't be a problem either. Unfortunately, it still is.

5. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

Also noticed yesterday when I completed the collectibles on HBK.
    However, both achievements work as they should, only the description is wrong.

• Like Like x 1