Sehs Timetable Mode Exiting Vehicle

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by champs7007, May 18, 2021.

1. champs7007

champs7007 Guest

I thoroughly enjoy the timetable mode switching between services at the end of how far I can drive them but for some reason even when it asks me to exit the vehicle it never actually triggers and the trains seem to sit there for a good 10 minutes plus but it only happens on the South Eastern Highspeed Route, especially Rochester. I was running ontime too so I wasn't handing over the service early to the AI.

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If you give specific services where this happens then people can try to replicate and see if they have the same issues

3. champs7007

champs7007 Guest

It's been every service I've driven on the up towards London both 375/465 and I've had it at Faversham too with being relieved by AI too just seems to sit there saying alight vehicle even If I take over another service they seem to sit there for awhile.

4. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

On some services you have to go to the other end of the train. Enter the cab and exit - should clear the alight here objective. For freight you can sometimes get between the last wagons and then walk away clearing the objective. The map will show the position of the exit trigger.

It's a bug because some services have the exit trigger on the correct end of the train.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. champs7007

champs7007 Guest

This seems to have worked thankyou not quite in the same way, but when I enter the rear cab and leave again about 2 minutes after I then get the message do I want to give up this service which works.