PlayStation Rapid Transit: S6 Geithain-leipzig/messe

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Sparmi, May 21, 2021.

1. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...unable to finish a timetable service from Geithain to Leipzig/Messe on the S6 line, because of a wrong placed buffer stop. It only has to be moved a few meters further back and everything should work again. As already mentioned there's another problem with derailment, when staring the same service on the S6 line in the other direction from Leipzig/Messe to Geithain. You can't even start, because by automatically crossing a red signal and then derailing.

Here is the appropriate screenshot:
    Train Sim World 2_20210521211346.jpg
    By the way kudos to the preservation crew, with the working PIS, moving cars and new details, the whole RT route is going better than before and makes much more fun to play...

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I get the impression from the alarming regularity of this occurring in scenario planner paths, new timetables for old routes and in new routes that these stop markers are placed by robots (an automated system in the production) and not by humans. They then go relatively unchecked before release. I can’t think that anyone would place a stop marker there or allow it to stay there if checked.

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...it's definitly a wrong placed stop marker. I guess the S6 line wasn't checked in enough detail. That's why the community does the actual beta testing! ;)