Br101

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by gigi.tre, May 23, 2021.

1. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

iWith the DB BR 101 (available separately), you also get two additional services for the upcoming Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck. as above I bought the br101 and the line but the two services are not seen - I ask it is not possible to enter the 101 in the Lübeck .. perhaps by mistake I bought only the br 101. thank you for any reply.

2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

You also need to buy the alongside route: Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Yes, a quirk of how the loco DLC is designed- every loco dlc is linked to a specfic route (for the 101 it's HHR), and can be used only if you own that route, even if it also runs on others.

Upside is that HHR is a good route IMO, and you'll have many more services to drive the fantastic 101 on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I recommend that you also buy Main Spessart Bahn to HRR - even more trains \o/

• Like Like x 2
  5. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

thank you all for the answer, I imagined it was my mistake, I hope that in the future we can buy loco to use them as a single on other routes, --- another courtesy I saw that it is possible to see other loco with-- different liveries - to be included in the paths I have downloaded various liveries - where I can find an - illustrated tutorial - to add these to the paths - thanks again for your kindness. hello gigi

• Like Like x 2
  6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

If you bought this on Steam and you are unable to consume the product due to a mistake, perhaps you could return it. However, the BR 101 is great. Maybe it is worth to buy HRR and see for yourself :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

mi dispiace per il mio google tradotto inglese, grazie ancora per il vostro aiuto.gigi

• Like Like x 1
  8. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

non appena la linea per la br101 sarà in offerta, tuttavia mi sembra eccessivo spendere 29 euro \ 14 per il br101 non mi sembra un po 'costoso? Spero di poter inserire la locomotiva con varie livree come accennato in precedenza - se trovo un tutorial --- di nuovo -gigi

9. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

This business of loco availability and their services can be very confusing. I have taken to buying all the German routes so that I don't miss any. (Am I falling into a well laid trap?).:D

• Like Like x 4
  10. JBViper

JBViper Well-Known Member

Many of us are trapped so ;) Me too :D

• Like Like x 3
  11. breblimator

breblimator Guest

There is no escape from destiny :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. gigi.tre

gigi.tre Member

13. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

How do you set the AFB on the BR101? I put the lever to 140 and there is nothing on the left screen but it still goes over 140.

14. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

There is a switch in the cab you have to use. You have to activate it first before setting a speed.

15. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

Where is the switch? It is not on the screen.

16. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

Attached Files:

17. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

Cheers, do the units have it on too? I noticed the red arrow on the speedometer but I can't find anything to turn it on or change it other than when LZB is on and it doesn't hold speed.

18. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

In-game, AFB is off by default (except on the 143/112, which are driven via AFB). On the 101 and the TRAXX locos, the AFB ON switch is located under the desktop to your left- you can switch views if you like in order to see it, otherwise just pixel-hunt around. (On the ICE, you turn it on via the MFD screen).

If you don't feel like looking for the switch, Ctrl-R turns it on.

Note that it is best to turn it on with the train stationary (but with power on and the reverser not in the OFF position); starting it while moving is kind of a hassle. Once you do turn it on, you'll see a blue bug at the edge of the HUD speedometer, initially at 0. Use the lever (or the R and F keys) to set your desired speed (if using PZB, always start at 40 until you've cleared monitoring).

19. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Not really if you follow the rules. To turn it on while already moving put the throttle lever to 0, put the AFB speed lever to max, switch on AFB, select your desired speed, apply throttle again.

20. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

Actually I recommend to start freight trains without AFB active to have the full power available. You can then activate it when you are accessing the mainline.

21. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M Guest

Is there AFB on the units though or just locos?